Thursday, October 13, 2016

Framing has begun and is probably finishing up as I type this...

So Wednesday ended on an even more exciting note.  We have the start of what looks like an actual house.  This house on the outside definitely looks larger than our Florence did on the outside.  I will say though, our Florence was deceiving.  Once you walked in it was a very open floor plan.  The kitchen was by far my favorite part of our last home.  I cannot wait to see what our kitchen will look like in this home.

Our PM has really been amazing about keeping us posted on our progress.  The last photo is one he sent us at 5:30 pm yesterday.  So we are really thankful that he communicates with us on a regular basis. I would say by Friday most of the framing will be complete.


 Check out the progress below.....







No comments:

Post a Comment