Sunday, April 21, 2013

An actual walk through...

Well I actually accomplished some things today. Since we moved in with family and traveling between houses. I have been living out of a laundry basket and boxes. I finally was able to organize something's today. I am so thankful for our families and how much they are helping us out. Allowing us to crash with them and even changing schedules around to help with our kids.

Anyways.....

We have never actually seen our floor plan in person. It has all been on paper or online viewing other bloggers layouts. So today I emailed our SR and asked if there were any of our floor plan close to completion we could see. It is so hard to plan when you don't really have a mental picture. Our SR emailed me today and said indeed they do!!! We also can see it on Wednesday at our pre-construction meeting. I am pretty pumped for Wednesday to arrive.

I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday! God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment