Monday, November 25, 2013

Water Deduction and extra info....



We finally received the Water bill deduction!  It was $124 which was an amazing Christmas Gift.  Our bill for two months is now $33.75.  Wooohoo.  So for those who were hesitant about having the bill adjusted. Go ahead and try for it!  What do you have to lose?  I will warn you though.  It is a pain and you have to call a few times.  

FYI on Dehumidifiers.....

We were gifted a dehumidifier from our PM at closing since we have a basement.  Friday I had Ryan homes contractors out fixing the baseboard issue I spoke about earlier.  The gentlemen unplugged our dehumidifier and said to make sure it wasn't one that was recently recalled for catching fire.  THANKFULLY, our model was not recalled.  But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up who recently may have purchased one.  There were tons of them on the list.  So be sure to check it out.  

That is all I have for now! I hope you all enjoy you're Thanksgiving Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. I just sent an email to my water company to see if they offer anything like this. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I am told we were already discounted 600 gallons which they do over the summer since a lot of people water their lawns. No credit for me :(

    ReplyDelete